One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

#81 - Online Gaming

This evening, I downloaded a random game from the Internet and played the demo version for one hour. The game I chose was called "Wedding Dash" and it was my job to be a wedding planner, seat all the guests and serve them the courses on time. It was a funny little game, and I enjoyed it though there were two separate songs playing the whole time (which I found distracting). I haven't played any computer games in a really long time, and this was a nice little game that didn't take much thought on my part to be successful. If I had more free time, I might consider playing again sometime.

No comments: