One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Friday, December 14, 2007

#76 - Bye, bye bottle (bonus post)

We had TLG's 2-year-old checkup yesterday and were encouraged to stop giving him bottles, particularly at bedtime (but they really meant at any time). We were told to stop this a year ago but couldn't bring ourselves to do it. Tonight, after the hair-drying episode (see below), we offered him a cup of water and read two books, then put him to bed, sans bottle. He took it quite well, no crying or fussing, and so far has been silent (though it's been less than an hour, so we'll see how he does through the night... I have my fingers crossed).

No comments: