One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Friday, December 14, 2007

#75 - Hair today...

This evening, as part of the little guy's new goodnight routine, we dried his hair using a hair dryer. At first, TLG didn't really want to come near the dryer, since it was so noisy. But after I let him hold it and play with the switches for a minute, he thought it was fun and wanted to do it himself. (Doing things himself is a routine we're getting used to around here, anyways.) We didn't get much of the back of his head, but he did sit in my lap and play with the warm vs. cool air for quite a while. If this becomes part of the nightly routine, I can stop worrying that he'll catch a cold from going to bed with wet hair. Gosh, if I didn't have something to worry about, what would I do with myself?!?

No comments: