One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

#62 - Not wishing to be sick, but...

Our local hospital is awesome! This afternoon I took a tour of the new tower at our local hospital. The new tower is amazing and has some of the most state-of-the-art equipment and facilities anywhere. There aren't any patients in the new tower yet, but I know they'll be starting to move folks over soon. The most exciting thing that could potentially affect me personally was the prospect of remodeling the rooms in the maternity ward. I do hope we'll have another child someday and as good as my experience was last time, it sure would be nicer to have a private room for our family and a pull-out bed for my hubby that was semi-comfortable. Sharing a room last time was not impossible, but it sure was crowded for us all! It was exciting to see all the medical advances and I'm jazzed just thinking about it.

No comments: