One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

#56 - Thanksgiving, Part 1



We were supposed to go out of town for Thanksgiving, but our plans changed at the last minute when TLG got sick. So last night, after TLG went to bed, my hubby and I did a little holiday cooking so we could still try to have festive food today. Here's a photo of me, making my Grandmama's recipe for pumpkin pie. I knew this recipe was a no-bake chiffon type, but had never tried to make it myself that I recall. It looked good when we put it in the refrigerator to chill overnight - though I'll admit we ate so many delicious foods today that we haven't even tried to eat the pie yet!

No comments: