One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

#55 - Lunch with TLG

I wish I had a photo from today's new thing: my hubby and I attended the Thanksgiving feast at the day care with our little guy. They had a huge crowd of people, many of the kids had both parents in attendance. TLG was a little overwhelmed with the number of people there, and he was clingy during the whole time. The food was tasty (and there was plenty to go around). It was nice to see the other kids and interact with some of their parents, and I am constantly amazed with the activities our day care has provided for the parents and families.

1 comment:

M.O.M. said...

Did you meet Ashley's parents? It is amazing how many activities they have there!