One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Friday, February 29, 2008

#144 - TLG Loves the Computer

Our little guy has used the computer before, but always carefully supervised, sitting on my lap. Today, while my hubby was out picking up dinner and I was hanging laundry, I logged on to the Curious George website through pbs.org and set up our laptop on TLG's small kitchen table. Then I handed him the mouse, showed him how to start a video clip and take "pictures" through one of the games, and I walked into the laundry room, giving him free reign of the computer. This is another small step in TLG's growing up album, and I took a photo because it was just so darn cute. We don't usually watch Curious George on TV because it's on at a funny time of day, but he was enthralled with the video clips and thought it was fun to click the mouse to take a still-frame photo. Adorable.

No comments: