One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

#131 - Errands with TLG

Yes, I have taken TLG on errands before, but we usually do errands as a family or somebody stays home with him while the other person heads out to the stores. Today TLG and I did the errands together, sans stroller, and we did GREAT. First we headed to Macy's where he was enthralled with the Clinque lady's painting on her hand (she was showing me lipstick samples). Then to the fancy-schmancy car wash where we sat through a long line but TLG was patient and seemed to enjoy the "show." Finally to Costco, where we bought the old standards (diapers, wipes) and he got to ride in the cart. He was a trooper, never whined or complained, and we were back home in two hours. After his nap and lunch, I took him to the park this afternoon so he could get out some of that energy... the weather here was great today and we had fun there, too. I guess errands with the kiddo don't have to be as scary as they used to be!

No comments: