One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

#137 - A Sad Post


Today I found out how I work under extreme emotional stress. After a night of not sleeping well (thanks to TLG who is quite unhappy with his post-surgery situation), everything came to a head when my dear hubby found our beloved older dog had passed away in the night. When he woke me to tell me the news, I was surprisingly calm... for about 30 minutes. I had good suggestions and was strong and decisive, and then after that I just couldn't hold it together anymore. I hope that in any future crises I will show the same fortitude. But as they say, it's alright to cry. C.J., we love you and you will be missed every day.

No comments: