One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

#154 - And You?

I was planning on writing something work-related, since today was my first real day on the job... but this evening during dinner, TLG started his first conversation with a real question! With no prompting or anything, he said to me: "How are you? How was your day?" And I thought I was going to melt right there in my seat. I answered that my day was good and asked him how his was. He answered with a long run-on sentence that neither my hubby or I really understood, and from there we just asked him a bunch of questions about what he did today. It was the cutest thing!

No comments: