One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

#146 - Zits are the Pits

Thanks to a suggestion from my sister, today I bought and tried Neutrogena's On-the-Spot Acne Treatment. We've been under a tiny bit of stress at our house, what with my under-the-weather hubby (flu, sinus infection, ear infection, and odd pain in his side), still-recovering-from-surgery little guy, and me (changing jobs, taking care of everyone)... and for me, stress means acne. There, I admitted it. My sister tried this product while she was visiting last week, and said it worked very well. It's a vanishing cream with benzoyl peroxide, so I hope it doesn't stain my clothes, sheets or towels. I just washed my face and dabbed it on where needed, and will leave it 'till morning to see how it goes. Wish me luck!

No comments: