One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

#295 - You Put the Lime in the Coconut

This evening, for the first time in a very long time, my two best college friends came over for dinner, drinks and a good chat. Seeing as they both live very far away (Elko, NV and New York!) it's incredibly rare for us to all be in the same place at the same time... but as always, it was like old times again. Who would've thought that 12 years later it would seem like just yesterday that we were moving into a dorm and getting to know each other? Time flies when you're having fun. But down to today's new thing: I tasted a Bud Light Lime. Yes, I know, I only took one sip. I'd never heard of this product before tonight when one of the girls suggested we get some. I thought it tasted a lot like a Corona with a lime in it, and considering I don't like beer, it wasn't bad. Regardless, the highlight of my evening was visiting with my amazing friends and marveling at how fantastic they are. I am a very lucky girl to have friends like these.

No comments: