One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Monday, August 11, 2008

#283 - Undies Firsts


The little guy had two wonderful firsts today: first, he woke me up in the middle of the night last night to go potty, and second, he wore underwear to daycare (and more importantly, had no accidents all day long!) Until you're a parent, you have no idea how exciting these events are. And if you are a parent, you probably know the wonderful feeling of freedom from the shackles of diapers! Aaaah, that feels good. The photo is TLG posing in front of the page where he's been putting his stickers each time he goes "tinkle" in the potty - doesn't he look proud? As well he should!

No comments: