One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

#285 - Dinner Out with A Friend

I mostly spend my evenings at home with my family, or on Wednesdays, going to rehearsal. But tonight, I went to dinner at Denny's with an acquaintance who I've never spent much time with. She brought her son who is close in age to TLG, so when we get together again I will make sure to take him along! When we were done eating, her little guy got a little antsy so we treked over to a nearby park so he could run around a bit while we kept visiting. I'll admit I don't see my friends nearly often enough, so it felt good to have a little "girl time" and I do hope it won't be too long before we get a chance to visit again.

No comments: