One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

#286 - TLG's First Movie Quote

I am always quoting movies and so it is with great pride that I tell you: the little guy has quoted his first movie (with no prompting from either of his parents). Currently, we are watching "Madagascar" every morning with him, and as much as we all like "Cars" it's a nice break to watch something else. So it was pretty funny when he quoted the following lines:
King Julian of the Lemurs: "Welcome to Madagascar!"
Marty the Zebra: "Mad-a-who-ha?"
King Julian: "Not who-ha, As-car!"
He actually only quotes the last two lines, but MAN is it cute!!!

No comments: