One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

#20 - Flying high (and falling down)

In honor of perfect fall weather, our little family spent most of the afternoon at a local park. The beautiful fall colors were out in force and the playground had lots of kids. Today's new thing for us, as parents was: let the little guy (TLG) climb and run around without one of us immediately behind. So far, TLG has been too little to be able to do this... but he loved climbing the chain wall (with a little help) and going down the curly-cue slide all by himself. He did fall down through the rungs on a ladder-type thing, and he cried for a few seconds - but he made us both proud when he stopped crying to say "Again!" and he went right back to it. Awwww.

No comments: