One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

#14 - Sleeping In

This may not seem like a big deal to most regular adults, but to anyone who's ever had children, it is: today, the whole family slept in until 8:30am. This is very new to us... our little guy usually gets up on the weekends between 4:30 and 6:00-ish. Today when he woke up at around 4:00 I said "To heck with this!" and after a quick bottle, he was back asleep for a few more blissful hours. This has to be the most boring post ever, but we spent the day celebrating our amazing luck with the amount of sleep we got last night! Hooray for sleep! Yes, we have no lives. But at least we got some sleep.

No comments: