One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Friday, October 12, 2007

#19 - New tunes

Today I discovered some new music on my t.v. via the cable music channel. While I have been finding lots of great new music in the past few weeks over the internet, today was the first time to discover music I'd never heard before. (To clarify, in the past, the music I've listened to on t.v. is all stuff I knew before.) So today, in honor of new tunes day, I've fallen in love with Office's "Oh My" along with Feist's "1,2,3,4" and the Killers' "Read My Mind." My ipod is going to be burning up with all the great music on there! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

mim said...

Hello Kate, I think you need someone to make a comment on your blog! I found you because you left a comment on Skull-a-day, and I like to look at commenters blogs. Have fun finding a new thing to do each day. What a good idea. The Skullmasters mom.

Kate K. said...

Hi Mim! I love Skull-a-day, and someday I hope to be as creative and entertaining as some of those other bloggers (like your son!) Thanks for stopping by and saying hello.