One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

#327 - Eggplant for Breakfast

This morning, we joined my dad, sister and brother-in-law for breakfast at a place in Sacramento: Crepes Escape, where I tried a crepe filled with eggplant, spinach, walnuts, mozzarella cheese, and topped with marinara sauce. I'm not a huge crepes lover to begin with, usually I stick with the dessert types, with strawberries or other fruits. This one was savory and had good flavors, but you must be in the right mood to try something this out-of-the-ordinary. If I ever have the chance to go back, I would try an omelette (my hubby's looked delicious) or a dessert crepe before being this adventerous again.

No comments: