One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#320 - Dentist for TLG

The little guy and I visited a pediatric dentist this morning. If I ever went to a pediatric dentist as a kid, I sure don't remember it - this office was more tricked out than I've ever seen! There were 4 different video games to play in the main waiting room, 2 more in the back waiting room, and all sorts of prizes and drawings as incentives for keeping your teeth clean in between visits. The staff was very friendly and fast with cleaning TLG's teeth and taking x-rays (they were actually surprised he would sit still for those). The dentist was very friendly and non-threatening, and I liked his scrubs with the race cars all over it! I'm proud to say that TLG had no cavities today and we only got a couple of pointers for brushing better... and I think he had enough fun that maybe next time it won't be so scary to go see the dentist.

No comments: