One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

#52 - Veggie delights

Today my little guy and I ate like vegetarians. I didn't actually plan it that way, but as I was thinking over everything we ate today, it just happened. I have a family member who is a vegetarian who would have enjoyed today's meals, I believe:
breakfast: cereal with milk for me, a cereal bar for TLG
lunch: vegetable soup and a cheese quesadilla for me, soup and peaches for TLG
dinner: burritos with vegetarian refried beans, plus mixed tropical fruit cup for TLG
In the meantime, we played in the park, did some great shopping at Lowe's and took a long nap. A very nice day, if I do say so myself.

No comments: