One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

#329 - Mini-Reunion


After an already-exciting morning, our family had a mini-reunion this afternoon with my two best friends from high school and their kids. We'd never met the kids before, and when they last met TLG he was only 3 months old! It was an entirely new experience seeing my child playing with strangers like they were old friends themselves. We had a pool party, and TLG was even holding hands with one of the girls as they paddled on their floaties around the pool. I highly enjoyed seeing my friends and only wish I got to see them more often - since we all moved away from "home" so many years ago, it's unusual for all of us to be in town. Ladies, let's not wait so long for another reunion, OK?!?

(Since I didn't get permission from my friends to post a reunion photo, you'll have to make due with this family shot they took of us.)

No comments: