One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

#323 - Loooong Drive, Good Day

Today I drove to Stockton, CA with two friends for an annual meeting of area chapters for a group I'm very involved in. Yes, I have been there before, but I've never done the driving - I'm usually a passenger. It takes about 3 hours from Reno to get to the school there, and the time passed very quickly in the morning as we discussed the presentation we were going to make. After the final concert ended in the afternoon, we packed it up and began the drive home. We played a couple rounds of the alphabet game to loosen us up, stopped for dinner and a fill-er-up, and made it home after dark. Yes, it was a long day, but it was great.

No comments: