One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Friday, March 12, 2010

#433 - Exercise Partner?

This evening, The Little Guy helped me exercise in our living room to my new Dancing with the Stars DVD. I recently purchased the DVD with Kym, Lacey and Dmitry that teaches the swing, jive and quickstep. TLG and I tackled the quickstep, and boy was it fun to do it together! For the first few minutes, TLG was even trying to do some of the moves/kicks/spins, which was pretty cute. After that, he started bouncing in circles around me while I did the dance moves. Then we both got frustrated and just made up our own dance moves. (I probably could have done the dance moves, but he was just so excited to be dancing that it was much more fun!)

No comments: