One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

#366 - TLG's First Basketball Game

My husband and I both went to the University of Nevada, Reno and therefore we both know how to "Back the Pack." (For you uninitiated folk, that's the Nevada Wolfpack.) Tonight, we took TLG to his first Wolfpack men's basketball game. We started the evening by visiting the bookstore to purchase new shirts for all of us, because you have to dress the part to attend a Nevada game! Then we proceeded to the game... My boss let me have his tickets, since he was unable to attend, and his seats were great. From our vantage point, we could clearly see the game, the cheerleaders, the mascots, and the band. TLG loved seeing the mascots best of all, though at first he said they were "bears" instead of wolves. He quickly figured it out, though, and we all had a great time. We clapped along with the music, ate tons of popcorn, and cheered on the team to victory! We did end up leaving before the game ended, since it was well past TLG's bedtime, but we stayed long enough to ensure a win.

No comments: