One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Friday, May 30, 2008

#224 - New Setting for Work Friends

I've got mostly segmented friends: those I see at work, those from my music groups, those from school. They don't mix often, usually just at special events, and I usually only see them in their designated locations. Since I've started my new job, I've been diligent about seeing some friends from my most recently vacated job often, but it's always for a workday lunch. So tonight, three of us got together for dinner and a movie (the opening night of Sex and the City!) to celebrate a girls night. OK, this is stretching it for a new thing... but it was exciting to see the movie today because the show was sold out and many people got dressed up to come to the theater (we saw boas, a tutu, and cans - yes, cans - of champagne).

No comments: