One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Friday, September 28, 2007

#5 - Sock Wars

The day care told us to keep the little guy home today, and I took the morning shift to keep him company. But I tell you what, he sure was acting like he felt good! We were running all around the house playing... and ended up in his room. Usually I insist that he keeps the clothes in the dresser and only use the toys/books for playing. But today I decided - what's the harm? So we had a sock war. We threw his socks everywhere and did silly things with them, like wear them on our heads and shoulders. Just when I thought we were moving on to a new activity, and put them all away - fooled you Mom! - he'd take them back out and throw them around some more. This was really great, giggly fun for both of us. :)

No comments: