One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

#3 - Watching TV on the web?

This may come as a shock to anyone who knows me, but I love TV. I know, the idea is to do something NEW. So instead of waiting for the next DVD of "Friday Night Lights" to arrive tonight, I watched an episode on the internet. Having never watched anything longer than 4-5 minutes on the web before, I encountered a few problems with this. 1) The video stopped and skipped during the show a few times. 2) There were commercial breaks during the show which you couldn't fast-forward through or even pause (totally annoying). 3) Of course, the video didn't skip during the commercials. Ummmm yeah. So I think I vote for watching TV on regular TV. Next time I'll just wait for the DVD to arrive.

P.S. - If you haven't given "Friday Night Lights" a chance yet, please do.

No comments: