One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

#375 - TLG's First Sleepover

As part of our date night last night, it was also TLG's first sleepover at Grandma & Grandpa's house. In over three years, he's never spent the night anywhere without either me or my wonderful hubby. I will tell you TLG loved, loved, loved spending the night at my in-laws' house. I don't know all the details about what they did, but we did get a few cute photos like the one here. (That's a popper hooked to a push-toy that TLG likes to run in circles with.) I'm not too proud to tell you that I was nervous and a little sad unless I was distracted by a trivia game or a movie... I had trouble falling asleep and kept listening for him even though I knew he wasn't here. *sigh* He had a blast, went to bed late and got up early, and fell asleep in the car on the way home (just the way a sleepover should be).

No comments: