One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

#349 - Preschool

Today, the little guy had his first day in the preschool room at daycare. I dropped him off as usual in the toddler room, where apparently after an hour they had some sort of exciting procession to take TLG and his best friend down to preschool to spend the rest of the day. We talked about preschool all weekend, and how much fun it would be, and so I was pleased to hear that he had a mostly good day. He slept in the new preschool nap area OK, and played with the new toys and in the new playground. In the past, when things at daycare change, he hasn't had the best time with transitions, but I hope this one will be OK.

No comments: